Your Practice to the Natural Health NZ Practitioner Directory
The Natural Health NZ Practitioner Directory is open to all fully
trained and qualified New Zealand practitioners
specialising in natural therapies (complementary and alternative
medicine), counselling, psychotherapy, mind-body medicine, integrative
(functional) medicine, life coaching, personal development, fitness
and exercise, and beauty therapy. Right
Step 1: Choose a Listing Type
See examples of listing types below. Click on the listing type you would like.
Basic (Free) Listing >>
A basic listing is free and includes:
• Practice Name and contact details (no website URL or email address)
• Listed on up to three directory pages (for three modalities)
Featured Listing >>
A featured listing is $80.50 per year including GST.
Benefits of purchasing a featured directory listing:
- Your listing is placed higher than free listings and contains more details about your practice or products
- Includes a website link and e-mail link: if you have a website we can link to your site for a fraction of the cost of a Yellow Pages website link
- Includes a description which allows you to give more details about your practice.
- You can also submit an article to our article directory with a link to your website.
BodyTalk System, Kinesiology, Nutritional Therapy
11 Bay Street, Matua
Phone: 07 576 9437, Mob: 027 241 1995
Natural Healing Center
Colour Therapy, Reiki
Colour therapy is a method of healing that can be sent absently. During an appointment a health evaluation will be provided along with the possible outcome. The colour therapy will be sent while you go about your life as usual. One appointment may be all that is needed to set up long or short term colour therapy. Colour therapy is a holistic therapy working on both your mind and body. Chronic conditions, including pain relief will take longer to treat. Reiki may be a part of a treatment plan followed by colour therapy for longer term healing. A state of health and wellness is the aim.
144 Health, 144 Collingwood St
Phone: 03 546 9350